My Fall Favorite Fragrances ❤








Fall has always been my favorite time of the year  , and Korea has the most stunning fall , there is something magical about the beautiful colors, the layered outfits , the warm drinks and the sound of leaves crackling when you are walking.


During the fall I tend to wear warmer scents with hints of exotic spices and today I'm sharing my favorite Fall Fragrances ( for this season )






Chanel Coco Noir


Ever since Coco Noir was released , I've been addicted to it.The  elegant black bottle looks gorgeous and the perfume smells so sensual , feminine and mysterious. It is my go to fall winter fragrance for the evening . The top notes are fresh bergamot and grapefruit that fades quickly while I start smelling a sensual mix of rose , jasmine patchouli , musk and sandalwood.  I find it to be  a darker deeper version of my all time favorite Fragrance Coco Mademoiselle , very well suited for colder seasons .






Viva la juicy gold couture


I've never been a fan of Juicy Couture fragrances until I got Gold Couture , I was attracted to the cute heavy gold bottle  but to my surprise I loved the smell ; It is a warm sweet jasmine and amber fragrance that is very sexy and playful . the lasting  power of this perfume is very impressive , it stays on for the whole day.







Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

My last favorite fall fragrance is YSL Black Opium , I was so excited to get this because I'm that person whose day can't be happier if it started with a delicious smelling cup of coffee.

As soon as I started reading reviews about the YSL Black Opium , I was disappointing because of what the "experts" thought of this perfume and how it was just another floral sweet L'oreal production . However when I tested it I fell in love with the strong coffee notes that were perfectly balanced with Jasmine , Cedar , Vanilla and Patchoulli to create a very luxurious feminine sweet yet warm scent that is perfect for a dinner date .



I love fragrances and I think that picking a fragrance is a very personal experience , no matter how the notes are analyzed by experts and perfumers , it all comes down to how it reacts with your own body chemistry and how it makes you feel. 





No comments