My favorite M.A.C lipsticks ❤







M.A.C is my favorite brand when it comes to lipsticks, I love the texture , the formula , the color ranges and I think they are good value for the money. 

Today I will share with you my Top 6 favorite M.A.C lipsticks . 


From right to left:

Twig (Satin)

It is the perfect pinkish brown for me ( NC 20-25) ,it  is very pigmented with a nice sheen and stays on for at least 4 hours. I like to wear it with warmer blush colors. Twig is my go to everyday neutral lip color. 

Kinda Sexy (mat)

It is a nude color with peachy undertone , it looks great on fair and medium skin tones . This lipstick is very long lasting and looks great after hours of work and coffee breaks. I found it to work best with bronze sun kissed makeup .
Because it has a mat finish , it does dry out the lips so you need to take extra care for your lips with exfoliation and moisturizing. 

Syrup (luster)

This has to be my favorite everyday shade from M.A.C , it is the perfect soft mauvey pink , looks very fluttering and is so hydrating . It needs reapplications every 3 to 4 hours but I love the soft creamy texture and how it complements any simple makeup look. 

Velvet Teddy (mat)

It is a nude brown color , I wasn't fond with it when I first go it because it felt too brown on me but when I tried it with Soar lip liner I fell in love with it , This combo ( also known as the Kylie Jenner lips )  is such a flattering neutral shade that makes my lips look so plumb . 


 

Please Me (mat)

It is a warm pink shade that looks great on so many skin tones , despite being mat I find it creamy yet very pigmented. It lasts less than other mat lipsticks from M.A.C . 

Milan Mode (luster)

It is one of the less popular MAC lipsticks , I hate how it looks on the tube ; too shiny and too bright but on my lips it is a dark pink with a few sparkles . I love it for fun girly looks.



 



What is your favorite MAC lipstick? 



4 comments

  1. Well hello 💚💚💜

    I can't stand the smell of it 😷✋🏿 also as u know the price here is just ridiculous 🔪 they're not even a high brand ✋🏼 -مأخذين مقلب ف نفسهم ي شيخة - sorry didn't know how to say it in English 😂💔 anyway I own one Mac lipstick 😂😂🔪 it was a kind of non wanted gift hahahahah and I hate it lol but I love the the person how bought it for me 💜💜 she was just misguided by ma sis 🔪 I can't really remember the name of it pural or something like that it's ok if u but a good amount of it cuz it has a dark burgundy but it stain In fuchsia ugh and God I hate that color يقشعرلي جسمي ي خي 😷😭 I only use it for the Ombré/Korean look .. My sisters love Mac for some reason امداني اكمل بس صكك رأسي ههههه جاني الصمرقع من كتر م كتبت إت و اوف 😂😂💔 ي ربي مرا آسفة ✋🏿 الكلام اسهل من الكتابة والله

    Love you wallah and ur blog .. U rock unni 💃🏻💃🏻💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell used to bother me at first but now I'm okay with it , when they started they truly were not high end and their prices used to be very very affordable but youtube helped most to brand it as higher end and they just keep making their products pricier every time , you know ?in Korea a mac lipstick costs almost as much as Chanel lipstick !!! a555 bass lool .. try lip tints for the ombre volor they give amazing results .. always always a pleasure to read your comments ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. I've never tried MAC lipsticks, but I always hear good things about them, and they have SO many shades I'm sure it's much easier to find the perfect color for any skin tone :) Syrup sounds like a beautiful everyday color!
    Jenny // www.geekyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Syrup is really beautiful and always gets me compliments ♥

      Delete